We Are Looking For Passionate, Talented, and Hardworking People to Join Us.
The Brantford Homes Team has broken the mould of traditional real estate sales. We are a team of passionate REALTORS® and support staff who have created an environment where talented, hardworking people succeed!
The core principle that drives us is:
A TEAM WILL ALWAYS OUTPERFORM AND INDIVIDUAL.
We believe that REALTORS® should focus their time on the highest and best use to earn their income:
- Connecting with ready-to-act, pre-qualified home buyers and sellers
- Meeting clients face-to-face to consult and advise on their unique situations
- Listing homes on the open market and helping buyers locating and purchase their next home
- Negotiating purchase and sale contracts
We've removed all other distractions from the job of the REALTOR®. The more time focused on the four items above - the more clients you can help - the more income you can earn - PERIOD.
"I love being part of a team because unlike a traditional brokerage we don't compete against each other, we work together towards a common goal and have each others backs. The Brantford Homes Team is like my second family." - Jon Machado
Benefits To Working With Us:
- Energetic, supportive team environment. We operate a private 2,400 sq.ft. team workspace where we work together to support each other in achieving our goals.
- We offer the best real estate training available in the world. Our Team Leader, Jeff Thibodeau, is a certified business performance coach and works one-on-one with our team members to ensure everyone achieves and exceeds their goals.
- We have 2 full-time administrative staff to remove all the guess-work from your day and let you focus on doing what you do best - meeting with, and helping home buyers and sellers.
- We have an in-house research and marketing team to ensure your clients receive the best information and service possible.
- We work hard and play hard. We celebrate team success with events, dinners out, and bonuses!
- Surround yourself with like-minded, high-performance individuals and take your career to the next level.
"Since I joined the team I've seen incredible growth in my income and also my life, which I feel is even more important. With the team there is a sense of community I never had working on my own. We have training and coaching programs to always be improving our skills." - Jon Pickering
A Little More About Us:
The Brantford Homes Team is a local real estate team operating under RE/MAX Twin City Realty Inc. We are focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful together!
We believe in Honesty, Transparency, and Trust - with a focus on Technology, Service, and delivering Results to our clients.
"I worked as a solo-agent at a different brokerage for three years before joining the team. I love the positive and supportive environment. The marketing The Brantford Homes Team provides is second to none and lets me focus on meeting with clients." - Mike Brown
- Manage pre-screened opportunities via telephone, email and our database system.
- Convert opportunities handed off from client care team into appointments.
- Work with home buyers, sellers, and investors to purchase and sell real estate.
- Write and negotiate purchase contracts.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Effectively communicate with management team.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Valid Ontario real estate registration
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
Aggressive commission structure with bonuses. Earn $75,000 - $150,000+ per year.
Position will be based out of our private workspace in West Brant, Brantford, Ontario.